Reminders to Self
Feel free to add your own in the comments :
1. Take more photos, not the kind for the gram but the kind for your grandkid’s. That’s if the Polaroids don’t fade…
2. Make memories, and write them down, pictures fade but words don’t.
3. Wear as little as possible, because it makes you happy, and makes others uncomfortable.
4. Live by the sea ~ you’re never going to be fully settled in your heart if you don’t.
5. Cook more often. It’s the only way to know what you’re eating.
6. Love, more frequently. Specially yourself.
7. Enjoy every glass of wine… but don’t forget to balance self acceptance with self love by actually giving your body the exercise it deserves.
8. Every year, try new things. You’re never too old to find something new to love. It could be baking, or skating, or hooping, or a language – don’t stop learning new things… life is so much more about what you’re doing when you’re not working to pay your bills, it’s often what were you doing – when you made those bills.
9. Travel. As much as you can. As often as you can. Where ever you can.
10. Always have a playlist ready… it’s going to get you through so many terrible things you didn’t think you were prepared to deal with.